CGS in the News
Application for High School
Please complete the entire application
All MUSC volunteers, employees and visiting students are required to be processed through MUSC Health Services. A Human Resources Management Consultant will schedule you for an appointment. Please provide documentation of the following:
- Verification of two MMR vaccines (mumps, measles, rubella)
- Verification of a PPD skin test within 3 months. (TB test)
- Tetanus shot within 10 years.
- Positive Varicella IgG Titer or TWO Varicella Vaccines (Vaccination Dates must include month/day/year). History of Chicken Pox verified by a physician is also acceptable.
OSHA Training is mandated by OSHA and required by law. The training is competence based and includes four sections. For each training section, you are required to read all materials and then answer all questions correctly before you will be allowed to move to the next section. The training can be interrupted at any time and can be resumed at your convenience. To access the training module now, go to the MUSC OSHA Online Training at:
Follow the directions that begin with:
"If you are a new employee and have not received your NetID login or password..."
Once you click on the "Register Here" link, you will be asked for an email address. A confirmation email will be sent to that address. Just open the email. Then go back to https://www.carc.musc.edu/training/modules/osha and click on the link for each of the four modules listed (Bloodborne Pathogens/Fire and Life Safety Training/Hazard Communication/Personal Protective Equipment).
Complete each module. Once completed, print out the completion certificate and return it with the rest of your completed paperwork.
Other Required Paperwork:
- Medical University of South Carolina Consent for Minors Studying or Observing in a MUSC Laboratory (to be completed for a minor - under the age of 18 years).
- Medical University of South Carolina Code of Conduct form.
- Health Consent for Minors Form.
- Latex Allergy Questionnaire
Please submit all of the above paperwork and the application to:
Director of Summer Programs
173 Ashley Ave - BSB 102
Charlestion, SC 29425-5010